Monday, March 7, 2011

Ordering Hair Genesis V Free Shipping

Are you looking to get the New Generation Hair Genesis V free shipping? I was too and I found it very shocking to find out that they mention it on their site but it doesn’t really show up in the cart as free shipping which had me a bit worried. You can still get and I'll explain how.

No More Hair Genesis V Free Shipping


Often times when you see an Ad for free shipping you place an order then find out the shipping is only free for USA residence or only free for residence of a specific state or country.

I was looking for the New Hair Genesis V free shipping option on their site because I did see the Ad on the site for free shipping but I didn’t see it anywhere so I thought there might be a catch. The truth is…there is no catch.

I just went onto their new site (Hair Genesis V) clicked on the link and placed my order. The “check out” didn’t charge me shipping and I only order the one month supply. This site no longer exist in Canada so I switched to ProFollica.

Normally you only get incentives if you buy more product like the six month supply or something.

Hair Genesis V Was replaced by Provillus Canada

Here’s the shocking part, I live in Canada and still got my Hair Genesis V with free shipping in Canada. I’m still in shock. I usually get bled every time I order anything from the USA and have it sent to Canada. So not only did I save on the shipping there was no HST (Tax) and no customs fees.
I used to buy another hair loss treatment and have it shipped from the USA to save on the tax but the shipping was expensive and the delivery time was 3 – 4 weeks and I got a nice bill from Fed Ex after the product arrived. Sucks!

Why I Picked Hair Genesis V Originally

If your thinking about or currently trying a hair loss treatment you may want to consider the new Hair genesis V Next Generation like me. I choose it because there are no other treatments on the market today that have this amount of REAL clinical studies. I really like the fact that I can see real Hair Genesis before and after pictures also.

Who can argue with facts like these not to mention that when you call these guys you speak to a real customer service rep that speaks English. This kind of stuff is really important to me because there is nothing worst then having a question and not getting through or not hearing from any one for weeks.

If I were you I’d go get my Hair Genesis V free shipping before they figure out that they are not charging it.


No comments: