Friday, June 11, 2010

Knowing Where To Buy Provillus In Canada Can Save You Money

Searching in different hair loss forums, I seen a question from a user asking where to buy Provillus in Canada and thought that it might be helpful to pass on they reply as it may help you save your money and time. 

He was not a happy camper! His name is Curtis H, and won't say his last name because I did not get his permission to copy his post for you to read and I hope he doesn't mind, but it was in a public forum and I think you can benefit by reading it. I did change out a few choice words so the post can be rated "G".


Curtis was asking so politely... "Where can I buy Provillus In Canada without paying the @#&$%?! customs fees? I'm sick of being @#&$%?! out of my product and then having to pay customs for doing it. Can anyone help me?"


My reply to him was "Stop wondering where to buy Provillus in Canada. You can now get your Provillus directly from Provillus Canada or Keepmyhair.ca with no customs or missing product issues".

Here is why...When you use search engines to search for the term, where to buy Provillus in Canada, You will find other websites that talk about Provillus and Canada but the fact of the matter is they will send you to Provillus.com or HealthBuy.com which are both in the USA.

There are more than a few people that have received Provillus from these two website that were missing product when it arrived in Canada, this is because Canada customs has been know to take the topical solution because it is restricted in Canada. When I first found this out myself the hard way I not only lost my product but I lost my money because I could get any support from the website in the USA. Lesson learned! 

Get it from Canada, it's that simple.

If you are asking where to buy Provillus in Canada you can get it in Canada now and what's even better it's less than other websites, refer to the Provillus Price Comparison for yourself.

You can get FREE shipping on Provillus from Canada if you buy more then one bottle or kit and if you are from the USA you can get FREE shipping on any order of Provillus, even one bottle. So it would seem that where you buy Provillus in Canada is important because you normally cannot get this type of deal.


I wanted to share this with you because I too used to get my Provillus from the USA and with that comes issues with Canada Customs. Good luck with your hair loss and if you choose Provillus I'm sure you will be happy with the results, I am! There is a reason why it's the most popular hair loss treatment on the market next to ProFollica.

No comments: